test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any chance a new server or server wipe is coming by Launch?

comachristcomachrist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Kills my mood a little bit knowing so many people exploited their way to end-game kind of wonder if they expect enough growth for a new server or if there are any reprecautions for their actions IE my toon is now going to get deleted?

Comments

• xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all shards will eventually merge into one. and no there will not be any wipes.

• emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    They actually plan on merging all 3 shards into a single mega-server.

There will be no more character wipes.

People 'exploiting' to max level only served to hurt themselves, and should not affect anyone who leveled/is leveling through the standard quest line.
  • rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Interesting point you have there as many seem to claim that the ogre bug has broken the game economy and and a major exploit. Then why not have a complete reset at the end of open beta? i know they swore they wouldn't but it would be one way to appease the community i suppose and it would be much easier then resetting individuals accounts to lvl 1.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No. There are no planned future wipes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rojor wrote: »
    Interesting point you have there as many seem to claim that the ogre bug has broken the game economy and and a major exploit. Then why not have a complete reset at the end of open beta? i know they swore they wouldn't but it would be one way to appease the community i suppose and it would be much easier then resetting individuals accounts to lvl 1.

there are much worse exploits that havnt been fixed yet. you have no idea how many ways people can get to 60 quickly besides foundry.

• terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xen1912 wrote: »
    there are much worse exploits that havnt been fixed yet. you have no idea how many ways people can get to 60 quickly besides foundry.

There always are and when the account bans come along after the exploit is fixed there will be much screaming by those being banned. After all [/sarcasm] didn't do anything wrong [/sarcasm].

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]