test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1 hour 20 minute pve queues

2»

Comments

• wilberjohnson123wilberjohnson123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I play a Guardian, I love tanks period... and this is one of the perks.. I instantly get into any queued dungeon or skirmish, love it!
  • cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    exhozx wrote: »
    Play a DPS oriented guardian, get instant queue, top dps meter, profit.

How does DPS GF fair in T2+ dungeons as a tank?
  • cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    That can't be it. We spent 10 minutes in a level 25 skirmish queue as GF, TR and CW group during the bonus hour.

Queues certainly don't show it.

I am speaking as a level 60.
  • solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yet another "I'm 60 gimme something to do dammit!" thread

Maybe I'm just jealous I don't have enough time in life to power through to 60 (and in this game I see not much point to with all the stuff you can do at lower levels), but give us all time to catch up!

I have 1 level 15 and 1 level 20. Couple hrs a night (if lucky) since Open Beta started. See you in a month or so
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    GF's get faster queues because the system by default seems to at least TRY and make sure you have a tank and healer before forcing the issue to make do with possibly overgeared players being preferred (it actually seems quite complex at times and not as random as folks thing) and GF's are the red headed step children in this game, due to all the borked feats and whatnot. This is exasperated by the fact you can, easily replace a GF with a Cleric and control add's better, and increase healing and overall mitigation and that a GWF can be replaced by a CW easily, the only melee class worth using right now is rogue... who only seem "overpowered" because they're the only ones that WORK by comparison at their role in a pve environ.

and secondly, dungeons award GARBAGE exp... and usually for a lot of extra effort compared to say a game of pvp domination... they also take longer... the advantage is that you get better gear for the dungeon, sadly that gear is usually ninja'd by folks to sell for ad to convert to zen desperately... need i go on?
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    yup enough said. been lvl 60 for a few days now and cant find a group for any of the 5700 gs dungeons. ill take a break for awhile and see if the queues are fixed in a few weeks. but for now im tired of logging in to just stand around.
    completed every yellow quest. could do the foundry but pointless since the drops are nowhere near as good as dungeons and farming gold is useless. not saying ive ran out of things to do but as far as the fighting goes only option has been pvp but matchmaking will put a 6000gs in with a 9000 gs and say have fun :) and its very odd that pvp queues up almost instant but pve can take anywhere from as little as 10 minutes to 2 hours....

Wait hold on, you rushed thru the game to get to level 60, and then expect the que times to be low?! Really? Is anyone else seeing this?
  • bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wait hold on, you rushed thru the game to get to level 60, and then expect the que times to be low?! Really? Is anyone else seeing this?

Did you even read the thread? 70% of the people are not even 60. I have been waiting an hour plus from 30 up, although it's probably a coding issue brought in with one of the patches.
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    yup enough said. been lvl 60 for a few days now and cant find a group for any of the 5700 gs dungeons. ill take a break for awhile and see if the queues are fixed in a few weeks. but for now im tired of logging in to just stand around.

Well, you slammed through to the cap before 99.9% of the playerbase. Who did you think you were going to group with?

When that French guy hit 60 in 20 hours by buying $800 worth of XP boosts, do you think the first thing he did was queue up for a party with the guys who weren't going to hit 60 for another 8 hours? :)

Queues for 5700s will get better as more people reach 5700. Until then, do the other stuff. :)
  • aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else find it ironic that half the forum spends their time complaining that it's not *really* an open beta and is in fact a fully launched functional game whatever they call it... And then are shocked that things don't work perfectly and demand it be fixed immediately since the game is apparently not in beta?
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    60 Lvls in 20 hours! Talk about Pay to Win!
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My main is lvl 51. Longest queue I have personally experienced is 15 minutes, and this was for a skirmish I needed to do for a daily. never wait more than 5 minutes for pvp... Then again, this could be because she is a DC?