test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, a success you call it?

natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I would like to know how PWE can justify that this open beta has been thus far a success when there are far more apparent problems here than good things to talk about.

I have been here since the start, have witnessed countless issues that have surfaced and that over a month later, still exist in game. Like the borked mail system, the craptastic loot system, the broken classes (aka GWF), rampant afk'ers everywhere gaining free <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, nerfing foundry to no end and at least 3 major 2+ crashes every week not because "its beta" but because PWE or whoever in charge decided it was a good cheapskate money saving tactic to share network resources with 2 other games.

Lets not even get started on bag and other ZEN store item prices...

Im done with the rant, and no I will not return to this thread because I could care less what flaming occurs and how you think your opinions matter to me because they dont.
ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.

Comments

• Options
    hocofaisanhocofaisan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Why post this if our (your's included dont mAtter)

Edit: Missing word is opinions.
    POSITIVE ABOUT CO IN 2013!
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So if I'm understanding your complaints ... It is that the game is to much beta for you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]