test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How can I invert an object?

nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
For example, say I want to have two identical statues side by side but the head on the statue is facing left. How can I invert one of the statues so it is looking right instead?

It seems hard to explain...but what I'm trying to accomplish is symmetry with the statues.

Is this possible?
Post edited by nwobrock on

Comments

• Options
    hosierman1hosierman1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    right now there is no way to achieve this unfortunately i'm hoping they add options like this further down the line though, some of the statues (like the massive gold lions for example) have mirror images already int he assets but if the one you want doesn't you may have to forego for now :(
    Foundry quest NW-DKCR8S6GH
    Trouble at "The Rock" please play and review if you have the time, thanks
  • Options
    nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks! I guess I'll find some different decorations then :)

Do you happen to know what the "populate" button does?
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Populate will automatically populate a room, dressing it in Cryptic prefabs. Currently not all rooms have options for this.

Also, what the previous poster said, not all assets have mirror images.
  • Options
    seanc84seanc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    "Populate" will add a bunch of details to a room in a pre-defined layout. However, it doesn't work on every room (I don't think I've found a hallway except for a couple Cave rooms that will populate). I've also noticed a bug (I hope) where Populate only works correctly if you do it before you rotate the room.
    Into the Mind's Eye
    Chapter 1 - The Ruins of Webcrag --- Chapter 2 - Don't get your hopes up. Bored of the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all the help guys! I made a few maps in during the Foundry Alpha/Beta but a lot has changed since then!