test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Moradin's Fist - Dwarven RP Dragon Server

baldwin1099baldwin1099 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Noble Dwarves of the Sword Coast!
Moradin's Hammer is recruiting those who are worthy of service!

We are a group of dwarves formed into a company with the purpose of upholding Moradin’s ideals of bettering ourselves and our race as well as protecting what is good and administering justice throughout the Sword Coast.

We are zealous in the protection of the dwarven peoples, history and interests. We must never forget our history and traditions and they should be guarded militantly.

Dwarves from good and upstanding clans who desire a life of service to Moradin, to the company and to others are welcome in our ranks. Duegar need not apply as well as those who would consort with drow or their ilk as these types are at complete odds with Moradin and his followers.

As Moradin is a god of order, we will have order in our ranks. There will be one master of the order. As Moradin has demigods who associate him, the master will have at his command demi-masters who’s jobs reflect their duty and service to the order. These are the servants of the order.

The order is in need of all professions within dwarfdom. We need Clerics to minister to our needs and to teach of Moradin. We need guardians and warriors to defend the order as well as the week and unjustly treated. We require agents in order to infiltrate and destroy the wickedness of our enemies. We need powerful magic users to manifest Moradin’s power and destroy those who oppose the order.

As Moradin is the forge master and the great creator, all members must exhibit that natural dwarven desire to excel at his or her chosen craft. We will be a self-sustaining organization and be required to create what we need and what other members need. As dwarves are very proud of the time they spend to perfect their craft, we will be among the best equipped of all groups.

Your most faithful servant,
Grimsted Firebeard

OOC -

I've just joined the new Neverwinter game and am looking to build this guild as a great dwarven based guild! I'm still working my way through the details and will be establishing the guild when I get the proper level of commited members on board. We will want to enjoy all aspects of the gameSo if you are a dwarf or possibly even a dwarf-friend and what to help build Moradin's Hammer then please reply here!

What are the requirements?

• Must loves all things dwarven!
  • Must behave in a mature way, we are in our mid-late 30s
  • Must not be thief, liar or otherwise behave dishonorably
  • Must be able to accept that real life comes first
  • Must not be politically correct or easily offended
Moradin's Hammer
Dwarven RP Guild - Mindflayer Server