test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gearing/list of gear etc

rayuki666rayuki666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
i know the game is only new but is there any sort of item DB site anyone knows of, or something thats being worked on? i'm finding it really hard to work out what gear to work on for progression.

is T2 gear the highest at the moment? and is it the sinister shade set that is the one to get?

also what are the best neck/ring pieces to get.
Post edited by rayuki666 on

Comments

• Options
    rayuki666rayuki666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    198 views not one opinion/comment on this? lol
  • Options
    buckfuddyukbuckfuddyuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, why dont u start one, id be more than happy to help i think this is a good idea so people know what gears to aim for
  • Options
    daxtax86daxtax86 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Been searching for this myself, especially when I found out there are multiple tier items per class (being a Rogue I know for a fact there's atleast 2x t1 sets), however I can't seem to stumble upon one myself, the "official" wiki's extremely outdated and lacks so much information that it's not even funny.
    GM aka "Mafia Boss" of <Midget Mafia> Danish guild @ Beholder.

Main: "Daxt", Trickster Rogue @ Beholder.
    Alt: "Daxt-Two", Great Weapon Fighter @ Beholder

Tune in @ http://da.twitch.tv/daxt86
  • Options
    buckfuddyukbuckfuddyuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the t1 sets are available from the chest at the end of the dungeon, they are only available during the dungeon delves though so best bet is to spam the dungeons when the delves are on
  • Options
    rojjinrojjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    swashbucklers.... crits pointless past 50%, recovery gives recharge speed and action point gain.. hands down the best and the set bonus gives you +1014 power and recovery just for attacking.. and 450 recovery constantly.. dailies every 8 seconds..
    the t1 sets are available from the chest at the end of the dungeon, they are only available during the dungeon delves though so best bet is to spam the dungeons when the delves are on

not true, they are just rare as hell
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    all the set items i have gotten has been from the dungeon delve chest, ive got 2/4 of one set and 2/4 of another from a different set from the dd chest
  • Options
    dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Currently run 2 set Swashbuckling, and 2 set Elusive. I'm going for the full Swashbuckling set but since the Delves have been broken for 2 days its **** near impossible to get. Setting at 11314gs. I did screw the pooch and gem recovery thinking it would work out better in the end but to no avail. I have to go back and gem for power it seems.
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • Options
    andelolandelol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does it matter what instance u run for the chest at the end?

Or can there be anything in this chests? Been runnin like 100 instances now and have never seen Swashbuckler
  • Options
    ninjasinninjasin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    same interested in knowing if any instances drop the set pieces from a chest, my logical guess would be it would come from a chest in Pirates, judging by the name