test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HELP! Limited number of maps in foundry?

effeleffel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I was quite far in the creation of my foundry quest when I discovered that the system was not allowing me to insert more maps to the story board. my mapchain goes something like this:

protectors enclave->custom map building->protectors enclave->overworld map->custom map

I have the first: 2 PE->custom map with contacts & conversation trees filled in but when I try to insert a new area nothing happens.

Am I limited to 3 areas? am I missing something?
Post edited by effel on

Comments

• Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iirc, you couldn't have more than some number of custom maps in a row. Don't know if that's still true. There's also a resource budget not just for individual maps but for the entirety of a quest (I don't know how to check this), it could be preventing you from adding more maps because you'd simply go over budget.
  • Options
    effeleffel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok, thanks ill check that. I am wondering if it allows you to go from adventure to custom & then back to adventure, perhaps you may not return to adventure until the quests end?