test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion PVP Gears

thevillmeisterthevillmeister Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
first things first.. i cant find a suggestion forum so i just posted it here.so on topic, i would like to suggest to remove the pvp gears and instead win glory in exchange for additional stats ( str.dex.cons. crit. power. etc.) permanently or some extra astral diamonds or some runes?depends which is that you want. Why remove pvp gear? because almost all players when they hit 60, they spam through pvp. In that case the PVE side/ part of neverwinter dies. With that, since most player do pvp, they will easily acquire the pvp Gears in like a month or less. Then, they become bored, and reroll... then,repeat till 60... until they quit the game due to boredom. I think this game will like be the others that last like only for 2-6 months and die. in the other case, if we just use the pve gear for pvp, it will take some time to get it ( you got competition on your fellow party members and the drop chances). which makes it a little bit longer to get into a full set which also makes the player more dedicated to get those gears that they will provide more time on it. plus after they did get the full gear, then they will do pvp, gather some glory, get some glory and buy it for additional stats (if ever) to make them more stronger both in pve and pvp...so, it will take more time for players to be at the top of their class potential . If ever that happens i conclude that the game will last longer. thats all. sorry for my bad english but i hope you get the point.