test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unlearning Professions?

munchzamunchza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
Just wondering if its possible to reset a profession to level 0, i stupidly started leveling mailsmithing on my CW due to habit on my GWF.

<< OCD issues :D
IuYjl.png
Post edited by munchza on

Comments

• ownagekillz23ownagekillz23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can have all professions on 1 char..
  • darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    munchza wrote: »
    Just wondering if its possible to reset a profession to level 0, i stupidly started leveling mailsmithing on my CW due to habit on my GWF.

<< OCD issues :D

Uhhh, you get like 9 slots to do 9 things at once by level 60. I don't see the issue here. Hell you can only use 1 slot for all 5 professions.
  • munchzamunchza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As i said OCD, pointless leveling unnecessary profs and id pref if the ones i wasnt interested in were level 0, just a question no need for impatience :)

But yes i see your point
    IuYjl.png
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, this isn't like other mmos, where you have limited professions, there is zero reason to unlearn or reset a profession. The only reason i can see is trying to exploit by using it to get that quick worker, but you can't, so don't bother trying.
  • munchzamunchza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guarantee you that wasnt my reasoning, thanks anyway.
    One last question, i deleted the prospector or whatever you use in mailsmithing there is no longer the 5 second summon skill for a new one, have a screwed myself over?

Or can you use the emergency hire ability as many times as u like?
    IuYjl.png
  • lazywilllazywill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    munchza wrote: »
    I guarantee you that wasnt my reasoning, thanks anyway.
    One last question, i deleted the prospector or whatever you use in mailsmithing there is no longer the 5 second summon skill for a new one, have a screwed myself over?

Or can you use the emergency hire ability as many times as u like?

Emergency hire works as much as you like
    edited May 2013
    Ok awesome, my life is no longer in chaos :D thanks for the responses all
    IuYjl.png
  • dufrensedufrense Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interesting thread, what is this emergency hire ability?

/duf
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    edited May 2013
    It appears if you delete your mercenary (worker dude) takes 18 hours though to resummon him
    IuYjl.png
  • dufrensedufrense Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok thanks!
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  • kothyxaankothyxaan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ok so how did you delete your worker?
    i hired a weaver without thinking and now cant figure out how to get rid of him (hes no use for my trickster),
    thanks in advance
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    kothyxaan wrote: »
    ok so how did you delete your worker?
    i hired a weaver without thinking and now cant figure out how to get rid of him (hes no use for my trickster),
    thanks in advance
    Sell him on AH.
    edited August 2014
    thanks dufrense, hopefully someone will have a use for a second hand weaver, btw i had to google AH (auction house) because im a **** :-p
    edited August 2014
    "because im a new player... n.o.o.b" interesting word to censor

ok i figured it out, you sell them to the Profession Vendor (Profession Supplies woman) in the Seven Suns Cluster