test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry exploits

darkstarmjpdarkstarmjp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Will people who leveled to 60 using those foundry exploits be banned? not that I've done it I have the /played time to prove it.
Post edited by darkstarmjp on

Comments

• Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really another topic on this. They will not tell you if they have or not
  • Options
    semunesemune Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, they won't.

Any time it's a game devs fault for letting it happen, they won't ban for it.

With that being said, it's stupid that they nerfed the entire foundry just because of this shizz.
  • Options
    stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You sound guilty
  • Options
    lucious3lucious3 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't be stupid and who cares if people leveled to 60 quickly. Is it really hurting your game play? Man people are pathetic some times, they will find any little thing to moan and complain about.

I am still level 45 and playing through the game normally, I am trying to not miss any thing with my first play through. My alts will probably PL using the foundry though as I do not want to have to go through all the grind again and again. Just chill and stop worrying what other people are doing so much, you will have more fun that way.