test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steal Time Bug

deep220deep220 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I try to use Steal Time right after coming out of a blink, it tends to go straight to cooldown without actually casting. Additionally, it's the only spell I've used thus far that goes on cooldown upon being interrupted. Naturally, this is extremely frustrating as I have to teleport right into a group of enemies for this skill to have the most effect, and if it skips to cooldown I'm left extremely vulnerable.
Post edited by deep220 on

Comments

• xevantusxevantus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump. Almost 3 weeks later, still an issue. Goes on cooldown without doing anything if used right after blink. You have to wait a few seconds for the entire blink animation to complete before casting it.
  • timbriustimbrius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This happens to me too and the bug also affects health potions. It is most common when I teleport and then drink a potion, cast steal time or cast that vader grip (force hold?), but I have also had it occur when I drink a potion after using steal time.

I started waiting a brief moment before taking an action because of this bug, but after playing some Marvel Heroes where I play Storm I noticed I pause a brief moment before using a med kit after I have used Sirroco Rush, a skill similar to Neverwinters dodge mechanisms. I have now decided to not play Neverwinter since the game has a bug that affects my performance in other games.
  • jackdibsjackdibs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Very annoying bug.. For CW to grind quickly and without using HPpots after every group we need a flawless rotation and i tend to use Time Steal AFTER i blink in..

Please fix this quick.
    Regards
    edited June 2013
    bump.. a dev reply wether or not this will be worked out would be appreciated.
  • dirge1692dirge1692 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This bug is the worst.

Well, this one and the countless other things they broke for CWs with this patch.
    edited June 2013
    i try everytime to wait a full second after i blink and still i get it 50% of the time. fkking horrible design