test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UGC] Darkwater Rising - Intro/Feedback Thread

heruohta1heruohta1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Greetings, everyone! I just published my first quest. I've been working on it since day one of HotN access. I hope you all enjoy it and give me constructive feedback. A big shout-out to the author of Cragsteep Crypts @apocrs1980 for ideas on how to do things (this is not to suggest my quest is anywhere near as polished though!) :D

Darkwater Rising (Part 1 of The Darkwater Saga)

NW-DJ2KG9JBA
Handle: @heruohta1

Description in Catalogue:

A shady urchin leaves a note on the jobs board that is altogether unimpressive and leaves. When you inspect the post it reads: "Meet with Nobleman Burkhard in the Protector's Enclave and tell him, "Dark Days on the Winged Wyvern Bridge" and he will give you the details of your mission. Rumors of war are on the wind and we must follow them with the breeze on our back."

Lore: Heavy (Orange text advances quest line. Most dialogue provides immediate skip option.)
Combat: Heavy
Difficulty: Challenging to Hard
Levels 20+ should bring friends!

Known Issues:
  • Inconsistent mob naming
  • Encounter balancing needed
  • Spell Checking Needed
  • Details needed for second Neverwinter Wood / Dungeon map

Please be constructively honest and give me ideas. This is my first time to really play with an in game editor. I've played all the Elder Scrolls and both NWN1/2 but never really messed around heavily with UGC. Thanks in advance!
The Darkwater Saga:
Darkwater Rising - LIVE! (NW-DJ2KG9JBA)
Waves of Deception - Under Construction!
Crashing Tides - Under Construction!
Post edited by heruohta1 on

Comments

• heruohta1heruohta1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump and update:

Quest now complete! Fine tuning and polishing left but the majority of it has been populated and the lore is in place.

Thanks to the forums for all the help in figuring things out. Most of the time I don't even have to post, I can just do a search and find what I'm looking for.
    The Darkwater Saga:
  • heruohta1heruohta1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here is a shameless plea for reviews and plays. Please let me know what you think of the story and where I need balancing. You high-levelers and pro-Foundrymen would be most helpful!

Updates:
    1. Caves now detailed with more encounters.
    2. Dialogue fixes
    3. Blake of Darkwater now properly displays class specific chat options
    The Darkwater Saga: