test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF At Wills damage issue?

grtaylorgrtaylor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I don't know, maybe it is just me but if I have a weapon that does say... 300-400 damage and an At Will that says it does 300-400 per swing than when hitting one target I should not be doing 200 damage. That doesn't even take in to account power as I am not sure if it affects your At Wills. It just seems very odd to me that a person carrying around a big two handed sword does less damage per hit that any other class with At Will powers.

Comments

• Options
    vagrantzerovagrantzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grtaylor wrote: »
    I don't know, maybe it is just me but if I have a weapon that does say... 300-400 damage and an At Will that says it does 300-400 per swing than when hitting one target I should not be doing 200 damage. That doesn't even take in to account power as I am not sure if it affects your At Wills. It just seems very odd to me that a person carrying around a big two handed sword does less damage per hit that any other class with At Will powers.

You aren't factoring in 2 things:

1) Mitigation of the target you are attacking.
    2) The damage of your At Wills drops as more and more enemies are pinged with the same attack.