test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Formation: Things You Need to Know

stargeezertimstargeezertim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
A small group of friends and I attempted to form up a guild yesterday. After getting us all in game and ready to go, the guild registrar informed us of a few extra requirements to successfully start up a guild.

o All members of the party must be in the same zone and instance (so essentially, everyone in the same instance of Protector's Enclave.) No problem here.
o All members must be at least one of the following:
- A Founder
- Leveled to at least 15
- Transferred Zen to that account

Now, I don't have an issue with any of those requirements. I believe they're the same requirements for sending "anonymous" mail (that is, mail to someone not on your friends list.) It's to cut down on the potential exploitation by gold/AD sellers.

HOWEVER, having this verbiage ON the guild registrar prior to you actually forming up and trying to start a guild would be immensely helpful. As it turns out, one of our characters did not fit any of that criteria (brand new account and character.) We only found out through trial-and-error after getting us all logged in, partied, and standing together in front of the registrar.

So this is just to request that ALL pertinent info for successfully forming a guild be provided on the guild registrar. Thanks in advance.
hh_banner_small_revised_zps5bc02b95.jpg

Will /danceseductive for ZEN. :cool:
Post edited by stargeezertim on

Comments

• capt0bv10u5capt0bv10u5 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed, my friends and I wasted about fifteen minutes all staring at the registrar reading and rereading everything because we didn't understand. Finally one of us hit the forums and found the answer, so we spent a bit leveling the two under 15 to make it all "legal". It would be nice to have all the requirements truely listed there (maybe a sign post even, if you don't want to change what the guild guy says) so future guild hopefuls don't waste the time like we did.
  • glathigglathig Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also agreed,I and 5 friends have tried unsuccessfully to form a guild just before.I can handle a little set back here and there,but this is starting to get ridiculous.So I'm stilla little confused,we only need everyone to be lvl15? or all have to have ZENNED as well?