test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questions to endgame PvP rogues

marqu1nhomarqu1nho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hey,

I want to roll a 2nd char for PvP only. I have some questions, maybe someone with more experience can help me.

This are the heroic feats I am planning to skill (Paragon will go everything into Saboteur I think):
t1: Action Advantage [5/5] Toughness [2/3]
t2: Cunning Ambusher [3/3]
t3: Endless Assault [3/3] Twilight Adept [5/5]
t4: Disciple of Strength [2/3]

1. Is it true that it's easy with gear to reach ~40% crit chance? Is it safe to ignore Weapon Mastery feat? How about Toughness and survivability in general? Do you put points into Toughness or is that not an issue as a rogue?

2. Improved Cunning Sneak sounds OP. But will I be fine with Stealth duration/regeneration if I don't skill anything into this? I plan to max out Twilight Adept.

3. Scoundrel Training only works for At-Wills and only for foes not targeting you, does that pay off in PvP much? What do you think of Disciple of Strength instead?

4. I am planning to focus on Dex and Str for max. damage and Stamina regen. Is it okay to ignore Cha in PvP? Was thinking to start with 16+2 Dex, 16+2 Str, and only 12 Cha, leveling only Dex/Str. Bad idea? Any advice?

Is this generally viable?
Post edited by marqu1nho on

Comments

• marqu1nhomarqu1nho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah sorry, please move to Rogue forums.
  • pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol twink the easiest to play and earliest bloomer class for lower level pvp. thats just troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
    edited May 2013
    Cool, like ingame chat here -.-
    edited May 2013
    I want to hit level 60 of course. This are serious questions! Nobody with some serious answers for me? :(
  • rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    Just choose anything. The class is so OP that you can't fail with a totally random build.
  • darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Just choose anything. The class is so OP that you can't fail with a totally random build.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Please learn to play. a CW can ****ing annihilate a rogue. You're bad.

On topic: It's not a twink if you're getting to 60. Go to the rogue forums and lookup builds. Why you're calling this a twink is beyond me.
  • rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Please learn to play. a CW can ****ing annihilate a rogue. You're bad.
    Starting your reply with that capslock LOL trolling and giving so many arguments to support your reasoning makes your post objective, convincing and rational. Thank you for that wonderful insight.

On topic: He is calling it a twink because until he reaches level 60 he will buy the best gear he can afford (and he should afford to spend a lot for that matter), farm dungeons xx times just for 1 drop, use a lot of potions and act superior while "annihilat"ing people.
    edited May 2013
    By twink I actually just meant a 2nd character! God, my bad, forgive me. :(
    Just for you: then imagine a 5rogues vs 5rogues and read my questions again! Or better don't.

But just forget it. I give up to learn something useful here! Bye bye trolls.
  • sauronicksauronick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey i play rogue aswell i was wondering if my "style" is any good or bad... share ur opinion plz i rly want to make this rogue good in pvp

this is my character and the way i play it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScokL5KEXW0