test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can't use my mount....

robert1196robert1196 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Like i said in the title I can't use my mount (character name : Robyerts ).
When i try to use 6-key (the key bounded to my mount ) it simple gives me this messasge " You cannot use this power "
Maybe this bug can be solved somehow ..
BTW i've completed the mount quest and i have lvl 23
Post edited by robert1196 on

Comments

• jjackson360zjjackson360z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    where are you using your mount? you cannot use the mount everywhere
  • robert1196robert1196 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    protector's enclave usually
  • fart133fart133 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have a problem like that, but i have my perm mount in the 6 slot, but when i press 6 to use it, the character use a basic attack, like i was pressing the left click button, i checked the keybind and all is fine, i even reset the keybind just to check, and still doesnt work.
  • trueshinsotrueshinso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the you cannot use this power issue
  • knrdreadknrdread Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem.. When I try to mount (middle press) i use one of my encounter abilities.
    I've tried changing keybinds, restarting the game and pc, deleted the keybind file in "live" folder. Nothing has fixed it so far.
  • knrdreadknrdread Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump. It would be really nice to actually be able to use my mount!
  • pxteripxteri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue.
    My mount/mount button (6) was working just fine untill a while ago but now it seems to be using my daily power 1 (button 1) instead of mounting.
    I play GWF and atm I'm lvl 42. This bug started for me when I was at the flying pirates zone and after I had finished a combat (with lizard guys).
    I have tried re-binding my mount to a different button (ingame options) but it has not helped.
  • atorzatorz Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Something similar is happening to me, Whenever I mount, after a few seconds, or if I atemp to move, my mount will automatically dismount me, it doesn't matter where I try it, it just dismounts me, wether its the free token one, or the one I adquired for 5 gold coins, any insight on how to fix it?
    If it helps im a control wizard.
  • scol3scol3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've run into similiar issue - my mount button doesn't do anything(no error etc), on 1 of my chars(still works at others).
  • organazorganaz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey there,
    My mount doesn't seem thing how to listen to me as I can't mount anywhere anymore. Anything how this can be fixed?
    It says "you can't use that power"
    Happens everywhere.

Its pretty frustrating as lvl 60 that you can't mount to go anywhere a bit faster then just walking.
  • hapagrrlhapagrrl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi I am having problem too, if anyone can help. I have been using the rental mounts fine and just now purchased a mount for 5 gold. I equip the horse and it is under my '6' slot, but when I press six I use my R encounter instead... how can I fix this? I checked keybindings, everything looks fine there too
  • nadiusnadius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem. if i hit my 6 button to use a mount it uses my q encounter poweralso reset my keybinds nothing happened.

TokinAbowl
    Dragon
  • brett1174brett1174 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I keep getting must have a target
  • brett1174brett1174 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Was thinking of getting the $200 pack but can't use my heavy inferno nightmare put a ticket in and been a week no responce just automated one saying they answer it in the order they recieve them a week is kinda long
  • balerathonbalerathon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had this problem on my DV. Trying to mount would activate Bastion of Health.

It seems to be linked to spending Power points, and somehow rebinding the mount item to that skill.

I tried everything. Everything. and eventually I just bought another mount and sold my current one. You loose 2.5g on the trade-in but luckily gold is near useless in the game anyways so it's not a huge deal.

Don't count on ticket resolution. Just buy a new mount.
  • verusius78verusius78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had this same problem. I won the inferno Nightmare mount on an Alt and mailed it to my main. Once I equiped it and I tried to use it, it told me I couldn't use that power. I was level 20 at the time and had completed the quest for the rental mounts. I put in a ticket and continued to play the game. Once I hit level 21 I was able to use my mount just fine and have no issues scince.
  • nadiusnadius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still have this issue myself. im gonna try to buy another one myself will post if that fixes it

*EDIT* buying a new horse does infact fix the issue.