test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Group leader in dungeons using the queuing system

lordbane40lordbane40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was the group leader of a group of friends and we decided to do a dungeon. I queued up my group of 4 people and it made the person it found to join us for the run the group leader instead of me. This is not the first time this has happened. It's happened with groups of 3 as well. It always seems to pick someone not in the preformed group as the group leader.

Why would your matchmaking system do this? Is this intended or a bug?
Post edited by lordbane40 on

Comments

• platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe it does it to prevent a pre-made group of 4 from kicking the 5th member? There was a big problem with people in WoW doing this. They'd have just shy of a full group, invite a 5th with the group finder, and if his gear wasn't what they thought it should be, they'd kick him and go fishing again. Maybe this is their way of avoiding that.

It's still annoying though, I agree. We do this and at the end of the run we have to disband, reform, then go again because the new person just won't leave and he's the group leader.