test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen not showing in Wallet

2»

Comments

• ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    i am just sick inside over this. spending hours on the phone with not even a person to pick up on the other end. a form letter response saying they are closing my ticket as solved but they are not refunding me my $200 or crediting me my zen. i can't get a real response from anyone.

i am starting to think i will have to have bank of america go after them for fraud but that is the last thing i want to do. i love this game and have been a very vocal supporter. i don't want to do anything to harm it and i definitely don't want my account banned for their error.

is there NO ONE who has the power to help? where are the DEVS? MODS? i know they can't solve the problem but maybe someone could put the pressure on.

just nauseating. literally. so stressed and hope they fix this soon.
  • excoundrelexcoundrel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just keep randomly updating your ticket - I have been! Just trying to be friendly!

But i agree, it's been over 48 hours for me now and I've heard nothing I WANT MY RESPEC haha :)
  • ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    excoundrel wrote: »
    Just keep randomly updating your ticket - I have been! Just trying to be friendly!

But i agree, it's been over 48 hours for me now and I've heard nothing I WANT MY RESPEC haha :)[/QUOTj]

Thanks for the smile! :-) I am doing as you say. i just keep updating the ticket. Even posted on twitter (but no response). So glad to know I am not alone and really appreciate everyone's support and the smiles you bring me!

happy adventuring to all! :-)
  • jackcutlassjackcutlass Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah still no response for me either. Its very frustrating. I feel the whole thing would be much simpler for everyone involved if I just contacted Moneybookers about undoing the charge, and then put the order through again. But I hear Perfect World will ban me if I attempt to do this, and don't provide a means for me to contact them by phone to expedite the process.

I'm still keeping pleasant in my tickets, but I'm starting to think that Perfect World may be named ironically.
    edited May 2013
    lol...irony may be a very accurate term. *wink*

wonder if it helps if we cross our eyes, toes and legs as well as crossing our fingers....

just a thought
    edited May 2013
    Still nothing for me so far! ah well.. waiting game goes on!
  • hak616hak616 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hope those having problems have been solved. It took over 40 mins to get my Zen but a few seconds to take my money.
  • jackcutlassjackcutlass Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update: 47ish hours later, they finally gave me my zen. The message from support implied they think they fixed all bugged transactions that happened in that bugged time frame. So check your accounts.

Hope it worked out for everyone else having problems.
  • gruntpyre1gruntpyre1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the guardian pack earlier, and due to the way paypal and my bank review transactions, my PWE was automatically banned, despite my credit card being charged, and money processed. Have submitted ticket to support, tried to contact support for literally 10 hours and its impossible.

The only way to even find the support phone number revolves the most hilarious search of all time, and once you call you get put on hold, then told to call back later, as if there is literally only one phone line.

Following that, I called the support number for the headquarters location, which simply loops you back to the prior number. If you try and speak with an operator you get a message stating the party you are trying to reach is not accepting messages right now on the voicemail. This is not an Onion article, this actually is reality.

With unheeded emails, a literal non-existent phone support customer service department, and my money having been processed, I'm feeling extremely angry as my other account remains temp-banned. This is one of the only scenarios I can remember in the retail world of enjoying a product, wanting to use it, being willing to spend even more money, and being unable to do so.
    edited May 2013
    Got my ZEN guys all sorted :)
  • evenrokevenrok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11
    edited June 2013
    Well, the issue seems to be back...
    For like 24 hours I'm stuck at "Reviewing: The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly"...
    The money has been taken from the bank account and I also got PayPal's confirmation of the transaction...
    I opened a ticket, but no reply yet... wonder how long it will take.
    Gauntlet [EU] - Ruthia - 70+ Five Venom
    Gauntlet [EU] - Fergus - 50+ E'mei
  • brau70brau70 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    well i purchase 2000 zen yesterday 11/02/2014 ,via 'boleto bancario' (brazil mode) and nothing show in my zen wallet,nothing show in zen history,is my first purchase for neverwinter game and happen this,custumer suport no reply..hope they happy loosing another player ,i will not loose money again,i always buy cash for my games from others company,first time i buy from perfectworld and never more..