test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Sorted Gaming> Casual Gaming Guild Recruitment

munchzamunchza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Sorted Gaming is a gaming community with players from all over the world (primarily South Africa) playing and/or competing in many various game titles and genres. A friend of mine and I recently started playing Neverwinter and are loving it so much we indulged in the Guardian of Neverwinter Founder packs, only because $200 is a little out of budget atm :P

Anyway we decided to start the Neverwinter division of Sorted Gaming and create a guild currently at about 30 members if i am not mistaken.

We are currently recruiting all mature PvE or PvP players for some casual fun, our focus at the moment is on leveling and maybe some guild dungeon runs on the way. However once we get nearer to the end game I will probably cater to PvP and PvE players.

We are currently situated on the Mindflayer Server.
If you are interested just add Leitha@munchza ingame and give me a whisper :)

Twitter: www.twitter.com/sortedgaming
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sortedgaming

alternatively go to www.sortedgaming.com/forums and post a little introduction in the applications forum explaining you are looking to join the Sorted Gaming Neverwinter community.

Remember - just add leitha@munchza :)
Look forward to seeing you in game, Happy Hunting!
IuYjl.png
Post edited by munchza on

Comments

• munchzamunchza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Btw Forum rights on sortedgaming.com will only be granted once introduction posts are done and invites are complete so for now you will only be able to see public threads.
    IuYjl.png