test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster Rogue Looking for an RP Guild! [Dragon]

phantasma4phantasma4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Only thing more fun than playing an RPG for me is playing it in character. I love to RP during quests, instances, or if we're just hanging out. I'm pretty much always in character, but I'm not anal about it. During quests or whatever, I like to talk IC in local chat, but keep the OOC in party. I am willing to change things like that around, as long as I get to pretend I'm someone whos 3 times cooler than I am in real life =D
Post edited by phantasma4 on

Comments

• ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you're still looking for a guild, Night's Embrace is a new RP guild on the Dragon Shard. I think your rogue would fit in quite nicely, actually, as we are a guild of the more... shady people of Faerun.

If you want to learn a bit more about the guild, and possibly even apply to join us, you can check out our website!

Hope to see an application from you come through soon! :)
  • szalviasszalvias Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I click the link to your guild site, I get the message "The service is unavailable"
  • havok403havok403 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello, ladywillow15. I just filled out an application on your website. I too am an avid RP'er and pretty much feel the same way as phantasma4.