test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting Timer...

wakerglasswakerglass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i'm currently a lvl 7 leatherworker and i was curious. do the timers scale down at all as you level up closer to max? it's a little asinine to never improve at the turn-around times considering you are getting better at your profession. i understand there are a ton of money sinks present in the game and they want us to rush the task for AD, but that doesn't mean they can't shave off a little bit of time as you level up i hope?

Comments

• Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the better assets speed up crafting . green is 10% , blue 25% and I don't have a purple so I'm not shure .
  • Options
    wakerglasswakerglass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    hmmm i see. those don't seem available very often on recipes. but i guess it's something. thanks, mate!
  • Options
    zulhisttzulhistt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    purple = 50%
  • Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At 7th you can upgrade your "weaver". speeds it up by another 5%. And again at 14. I also think there are items you can use to speed things up as well.
  • Options
    dakxerdakxer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another way to look at it is that although you are "getting better at your craft" you are also crafting more complicated items that take more time:p
    To make you feel better, one of the bonus slots is to have 100% asset bonus, so I'm guessing that's a target to shoot for. I'm curious if that means things are made "right now"?
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dakxer wrote: »
    Another way to look at it is that although you are "getting better at your craft" you are also crafting more complicated items that take more time:p
    To make you feel better, one of the bonus slots is to have 100% asset bonus, so I'm guessing that's a target to shoot for. I'm curious if that means things are made "right now"?

I haven't done it yet , but 100% faster would cut the time in half . In my opion .