test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can i get Reviews?

pedjanikpedjanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I made 2 maps, i am still figuring out how foundry works, and i think im doing decent jobs, except for the 2nd map if you try it, i didnt know how to actualy make it Or Or quest i mean Either this1 or this1, anyway heres map info, PLEASE RATE IT and tell me what should i fix if you come across bugs.
Frist one.
ID:NW-DKZ3JY9IX
Title:The Endless Maze.
Description: None particular yet im coming up with something cool.
Anyway let me explain how the map works, so you end up in dungeon where there is a NPC which gives you a quest, you have to go through 20 portals (wicked setup) to find the last room where the exit and reward chest is, theres alot of mobs and its quite hard, it can take up to 1 hour or more to finish, suggested players 2-5.
Second one.
ID:NW-DKQ84NVWV
Title: The Age Of Prophets
Description:Follow the Wizards story and guidance, to get insight how does Prophet's life go on. You will encouter many characters, enemys and at the end you will find a truth, that only few People Know.
So this quest is based on our guild lore, now i have just started the journey of Wizard and he will die in the next quests that i write where his son will continue, still need to write story down, so practicly here you were chosen to help in training a Wizards son, now how i imagined it was to chose from either 1 of paths which is Trial of Brave path.
Or Demise Way path, now it seems you cannot complete the dungeon itself unless you do both of them, which is not what i wanted but.... cant seem to do anything about it cus idk how. Anyway, Trial of Brave is easyer-harder way where theres 5 trials, each a full mob room. A demise way is way where there are few traps and some hard/easy mobs and then the doors for reward chest. Anywho please give them a try and rate them, also please read what wizard says because id like you to coment on the lore. Sorry for any gramar mistake in here or in quest. Good Luck to you all.
PS. The Age Of Prophets is 1 out of 10 quests that i will make for a campaign, i just need urs opinions guys please comment!
Post edited by pedjanik on

Comments

• pedjanikpedjanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    btw ill trade reviews back
  • talrunetalrune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NW-DLN9APMOG I will give it a look here is mine I just released other day give it a look as well let me know what you think. I will give yours a looksie
    edited May 2013
    key gona give it a go now
    edited May 2013
    talrune wrote: »
    NW-DLN9APMOG I will give it a look here is mine I just released other day give it a look as well let me know what you think. I will give yours a looksie

So its kinda short, and was kinda easy thats me only, but its not bad the drows were bit harder but that about it :D
  • leaddorestoleaddoresto Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will take a look at yours when I get home from work tonight, here is mine for review trade :) NW-DTOHA9OIB
    @Leaddore Foundry Quest: The Kidnapped Kid NW-DTOHA9OIB
  • hflord1hflord1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'll look at your Endless Maze in the morning.

I would like NW-DS7KH7XZT (Ravenloft: The Hunger) reviewed back if you get time.
    edited May 2013
    any1 else can review it?
  • hflord1hflord1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I did it this morning, but ran out of time due to work. I never finished the maze. I made it to the U shaped room, but there was no door to "fight the packs"...not sure what I did wrong, I even mapped out all the teleporters. Will try again later on.