test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feats points bugged?

alexwallaualexwallau Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have 20 ponts spent on Heroes Feats and 1 point available.
The first row of Paragon Feats are highlited but I cant put spend the point there, just on Heroes Feats.
There is some way to fix it?

Thank you in advance.
Post edited by alexwallau on

Comments

• shanjinshanjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    You need paragon points for those. I assume you are human? You will just have 3 more heroic feats than other races.
  • alexwallaualexwallau Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shanjin wrote: »
    You need paragon points for those. I assume you are human? You will just have 3 more heroic feats than other races.

Yes, Im human, so, I need to to spent 3 more feats before be abble to spend points on the paragon tree?
    edited May 2013
    You start gaining paragon points at higher levels.
    edited May 2013
    You start gaining paragon points at higher levels.

Thank you Shanjin. Another question.

If you get 1 point each lvl, so humans, at some lvl, will get more than 1 point? I mean, this point that I have shoud be paragon if I wasnt human, so, as a human I get these 3 points from paragon and put on heroic or at some lvl ill get for example 2 pointe on one lvl?
    edited May 2013
    You got 2 heroic points on level 10, 15 and 20. You will not be losing any paragon points for having more heroic points.
    edited May 2013
    You got 2 heroic points on level 10, 15 and 20. You will not be losing any paragon points for having more heroic points.

Thats it, the paragon points start at lvl 30. my lvl is 26 . The first row of paragon tree is highlited before you can spend ponts there in case on humans. may be a bug.

Thank you shanjin!