test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion to fix AFK/DC in Dungeons

asraeilasraeil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi all :) this is just an idea.
Maybe they could replace them with BOTS, like more powerfull companions that follow the current team leader. Dmg done by them non counting in any end-dungeon statistic and can't do killing blows. OFC not working if the one dc is on the friend list of someone else in the party (to prevent planned use of the system like, "ok i don't have time to play it, i queve with u and then DC, so u get the mob at my place and gg").
The Mob should come at least 5-7 minutes after someone is out of dungeon, to let someone with short dc to reconnect before. Then no chance, you have been replaced.
Post edited by asraeil on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to be harsh and frank about it: what IDIOT accepts a dungeon queue and then goes AFK for 15 minutes? Too many unfortunately. The thing is they may not even really be AFK. Just waiting for the loot drop at the end without the work.

The flip side is how PUGs just start running off along the golden path as soon as everyone arrives rather than communication any game plan. They certainly don;t read chat text that says "STOP - we need to organize!" LOL