test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Renaming Companions doesn't work.

maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
But you are still charged for trying, please fix it.

And before the usual fanboys comes along and says it's beta - you are CHARGED for something that doesn't work.
Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
Post edited by maho4200 on

Comments

• Options
    nostalg1cnostalg1c Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the warning, I was gonna try this later today. Hopefully you get refunded your AD.
  • Options
    peterxtpeterxt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You just have to dismiss your companion and resummon him/her/it.
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I had no companions summoned - I just clicked it on the left and then clicked "Rename Companion" and typed the new name (the old one was shown in the box so it was the right companion).

But trying your advice didn't work either, I summoned the companion, renamed it, dismissed and resummoned and the name is not changed so that's another 6000 ad out the window.
  • Options
    inkedbearinkedbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    I have renamed mine without issue. (Honey Badger) Not tried renaming any of the other ones.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well that's good to know but it doesn't help me much ;)