test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ETA on training tome? companions

2»

Comments

• Options
    karremaniakarremania Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    xiquatle wrote: »
    Tomes will come out when purple version of the free 4 are designed.
    Why on earth they need to 'design' them? Just increase stats as normal and you're done.

The only reason atm i would say is because the current purple one (acolyte priest) is totaly borked and once they give training tomes to the 2 gold cleric, nobody will ever buy that acolyte, PW loosing money.

Then again, the GWF companion is kinda <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> too, damage is serious low and she has the mental capabilities of a frozen fishstick.

If they want easy cash, make em Zen only, many will just pay for it.
  • Options
    okottekonekookottekoneko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this should have been in from the start, the companion system is broken atm imo, they are stupid especially the cleric, they need more IQ they need to at least allow us to tell them what we want them to focus on, ect tell cleric to either attack or heal as a focus, AND more importantly be smart enough to move out of attack paths and red zones.
  • Options
    okottekonekookottekoneko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    also i am tired of them all looking the same, i want to make mine look different even if its only slightly and be able to choose gender of companions.
  • Options
    schwoffinsschwoffins Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I pretty much don't want to play anymore now that my dog has reached level 15
  • Options
    glaknarglaknar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Isnt the 900k AD Cat the Fotm atm any way?
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glaknar wrote: »
    Isnt the 900k AD Cat the Fotm atm any way?

Actually, the Allure stone is gaining ground on that..
  • Options
    smkymtndudesmkymtndude Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the purple phoera bird is going for arouns 200k AD on the auction currently
  • Options
    verelladorverellador Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Check the Zen prices for the green, blue, and purple companions.
    When the books come out- don't expect it to be cheaper or easier than that.
    Companions are not a "gotta have 'em all". They are a "what does this character need to make leveling easier" item.

So yeah- I'd love to have my little cleric upgraded. The reality though? She won't go purple any cheaper than The Rock currently on the ZM. I certainly don't expect the designers to under cut themselves by making it any cheaper than what you already get on their market.
    (not that I'd be upset at a 5/10/20 gold price for each of the upgrade books- I just don't realistically expect it.)
  • Options
    konfliktxkonfliktx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is there a better cleric I can buy? I'm currently playing a lvl 50 GWF and really need the heals because my gear is really high power stat. If anyone has any information on how I can buy a better cleric/healer I would greatly appreciate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xechostormxxechostormx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bumping this because it still hasn't been addressed, and its getting kind of ridiculous now.
  • Options
    antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bumping this because it still hasn't been addressed, and its getting kind of ridiculous now.

Except the question HAS been addressed, several weeks ago...
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • Options
    xechostormxxechostormx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    o rly? care to share in the 10,000 posts on the forum where? this thread is the top result in google, so must not be common knowledge.
  • Options
    antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    o rly? care to share in the 10,000 posts on the forum where? this thread is the top result in google, so must not be common knowledge.

Thought of reading the dev blogs on the Website's frontpage?
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Being able to upgrade our companions is listed as a feature of the upcoming 'module' Fury of the Feywild.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/furyofthefeywild

As to a date of that expansion... all we know was it was said to be sometime this summer.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR