test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The founders "VIP Area" in the moonstone is rather lackluster.

gishankgishank Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am a Hero of the North founders member, and one of the perks of this founders pack is/was access to the Moonstone club VIP area. Yesterday evening during EU peak time I decided to take a trip there, to find the place literally empty... Now, I can accept that there may not be alot of actual players in there at any given time due to it being an exclusive perk but it has nothing of interest inside, no NPCs, no ambient sound (somehow there is a physical sound barrier preventing the audio from downstairs transmitting upstairs, if you stand by the balcony and angle your camera you can hear it), not even any lighting... It just feels that not alot of effort has been put in to it, and I do request that the devs reconsider livening the place up a bit.

Curious as to what other peoples thoughts on it are?

PS;
I did do a search of the forums but I couldnt' find anything regarding this specific matter.
69ngc6.png
Post edited by gishank on

Comments

• Options
    alpha1protocolalpha1protocol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I went in there the other day and it was completely empty save one other person. I agree there should be a specialty vendor in there of some type at the very least.

Completely unimpressive and useless atm.
  • Options
    rhadagast1rhadagast1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    I got the same impression. I went in and was the only person there, heck even the decor is extremely lacking.
  • Options
    gruxgrux Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think there's a ton of people on at any given time who felt the need to spend the $200 for VIP lounges and such.

You'll just have to learn to appreciate how few VIP's there are for your VIP lounge. That's just how very important you are.
  • Options
    daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While not a HotN myself, I do find it very disappointing that you just have a large empty room. I purchased the collectors edition of ToR and at least in the VIP area there we had specific vendors (and a small private bar/band which I thought was a nice touch). It's a little sad really.
  • Options
    nostalg1cnostalg1c Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree -- I saw it was empty in beta and really thought they would at least add a barkeep. The biggest issue for me is being unable to sit in chairs at all in the game :(
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They've had the same thing in STO for three years.
    It's been perpetually empty for three years.
    It's a sales bullet, nothing more.