test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you for letting skills shine

bigglefroo6bigglefroo6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
One Trickster Rogue (me) and one Control Wizard (pug member) were able to take down the final boss of Throne of Idris on our own after the other three members left due to two wipes.

I would just like to thank Cryptic for making a game that if nothing else, allows player's skills to shine through in tough situations. It may have taken at least 30 minutes to take the boss down, but with my CW friend kiting adds epically, and myself weaving in and out of her shadow balls, we finally did it.

TL:DR this game is awesome!
Post edited by bigglefroo6 on

Comments

• razersenorazerseno Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP Trickster Rogue =/= Skill ...
  • bigglefroo6bigglefroo6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    razerseno wrote: »
    OP Trickster Rogue =/= Skill ...

Un-inspired troll comment =/= invalid...
  • uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    Given that TR and ControlWizard are ridiculously overpowered atm its not that much of an accomplishment. Try that with GWF and Cleric/Guardian
  • fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You know those of you bitter about how things are going in PvP don't have to whine about it in threads relating to PvE.

Kudos OP on the completion.
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uvirith1 wrote: »
    Given that TR and ControlWizard are ridiculously overpowered atm its not that much of an accomplishment. Try that with GWF and Cleric/Guardian

GWF isn't underpowered past lvl 30. Get your facts straight.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • gruxgrux Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a little early to be calling OP. We aren't even in official release, put the tissues away.

Congratulations to the OP. It's always fun to accomplish things that you feel you shouldn't be able to do!
  • uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    GWF isn't underpowered past lvl 30. Get your facts straight.
    Where did I say GWF is underpowered? I think gwf/cleric/gf to be perfectly balanced. (besides the obvious screwup of gwf below level 30).
  • randomdispalynamrandomdispalynam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    fongador wrote: »
    You know those of you bitter about how things are going in PvP don't have to whine about it in threads relating to PvE.

+1. Keep PvP nerfs out of PvE.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ
    If not sure if a thread is posted, try the SEARCH function below:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php
  • nostalg1cnostalg1c Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Nerf Paper, scissors is fine!" says Rock.