test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP PSA - Do not attack the Guardian Fighter from the front!

lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just FIY.

It's happening more and more often and I am stunned that at the level 50 plus PvP bracket I still see gamers doing this.

I had multiple people trying to take down a GF while attacking from the front and then complain about how OP the class is.

So to sum up - do NOT attack a guy's shield and expect to deal damage.
Post edited by lexthegreat on

Comments

• Options
    zikel666zikel666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^ !
    The amount of people I've seen focusing the GFs at the front, whilst the CW and clerics free cast at the back is insane!...

I need a guild to pvp with =/
  • Options
    lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    I actually like that people still haven't figured this out. Even at 60 I can take on 2-3 nooblets trying to stab or cast at my shield.

It gets even funnier if I'm being healed while the cleric is being completely ignored.
  • Options
    deezilxdeezilx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People are scared to attack the rogues because they will get dc'd.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    deezilx wrote: »
    People are scared to attack the rogues because they will get dc'd.

As a GF I have absolutely no problem with TR's. Don't see the big deal about them. The only class I can't take on is the DC.
  • Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A good guardian fighter makes it very hard to not attack the front. They are the best at trolling the other teams home point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • Options
    notdrizztnotdrizzt Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lisau1974 wrote: »
    As a GF I have absolutely no problem with TR's. Don't see the big deal about them. The only class I can't take on is the DC.

As a GF, you really shouldn't have any problems with anything.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    notdrizzt wrote: »
    As a GF, you really shouldn't have any problems with anything.

Well my main is a GF, but I also have a TR. As long as I don't attack the shield, my TR can easily destroy a GF.
  • Options
    gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    The only way you can do that is if you have enough people to burst down the guard meter, that makes their guard ability rather useless. Then again if the GF is halfway decent at their class, they will be able to buy enough time for the guard meter to refill and start the fight over again =D
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    gravityx19 wrote: »
    The only way you can do that is if you have enough people to burst down the guard meter, that makes their guard ability rather useless. Then again if the GF is halfway decent at their class, they will be able to buy enough time for the guard meter to refill and start the fight over again =D

Thankfully there are a lot of players that don't know this. I have been called OP so many times, by every class out there. It's actually quite funny.