test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to make Astral Diamonds?

justice4justice4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am wondering, what are the different ways to make astral diamonds in the game? I am currently lv33, and have been able to save up just over 14k by doing the daily repeatable quests and the leadership crafting missions. However, I see a lot of items such as mount training going for nearly a million AD, and even items for my level at the vendor cost around 15k AD!

So how do people make so many? If I did all of the daily quests every day, the leadership missions, and the invoking, that would still only be like 10k a day and a lot of work for those 10k too! It would take quite a while to reach the 700+ thousand needed for the mount training. I know that there is the auction house, but those people had to get their astral diamonds from somewhere too!
Post edited by justice4 on

Comments

• lokaidraxmartislokaidraxmartis Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1: dailys
    2: invoking your diety can give AD
    3: doing the events when they pop up
    4: running a dungeon and rolling need on every blue and purple you see, and selling them on the AH

in fact 4 is probably going to be the #1 method of earning AD
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1: dailys
    2: invoking your diety can give AD
    3: doing the events when they pop up
    4: running a dungeon and rolling need on every blue and purple you see, and selling them on the AH

in fact 4 is probably going to be the #1 method of earning AD

Of course, #4 is just recirculating AD from other players. 1-3 produce new AD.

(an there's another one - crafting. Some Leadership projects make AD.)
  • surpriseknockoutsurpriseknockout Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im only lvl 10 and when i try to sell things on the auction house, it cost AD to do so, but i dont even have any
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can invoke starting at level 11 , go see sgt he will get you started . This generates AD 2 or 3 times a day . Dailies give a lot more . A few thousand at level 11 , I think you get your first at 10 go talk to the kobald . You took him that statue from the sewer dungeon . The skirmish or dungeon events , they pop up next to the map , shows three but the top one is the only active one . they other two tell you how long till they start . When you finish an event in that time it gives bonus zen .
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im only lvl 10 and when i try to sell things on the auction house, it cost AD to do so, but i dont even have any
    Crafting (Leadership) will be your entry then work your way up from there
    Another method is invoking your diety.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.