test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter - Help please.

xenozenoxenozeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I started a Guardian Fighter for my main. I love the Tank role.

I think I may have misjudged the importance of Dexterity when rolling for stats and left it quite low. Would a end build of Strength 23, Constitution 23, Dexterity 17 be viable? Or am I worrying too much about these points?

I would have rerolled earlier but I have 2Mill+ Diamonds :p

Thanks for help.
Post edited by xenozeno on

Comments

• stagonokratorasstagonokratoras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe u r on good stats m8. doesn't your guard last long enough to easily block all the aoe thrown at you?
  • pyrosarashipyrosarashi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can transfer diamonds between characters on the same account. Go to the Zen/AD screen thing, make a listing for Zen at 50 per unit for all your AD. Then cancel that. Now your AD is on your account and not on your character anymore. You can withdraw that AD with any character on the account.

Could also do an AH listing, but you'll lose the fee to post the auction so it's not worth it that way, unless you want to transfer between accounts(which you might just be able to do by trading instead, so still pointless).
  • antivirus93tvantivirus93tv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got my Guardian Fighter to lvl 44 and i am out of money , every time i go back to town i have to buy more potions , anyone else having this problem while lvling. Please tell me what i may be doing wrong
  • truegamer0truegamer0 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got my Guardian Fighter to lvl 44 and i am out of money , every time i go back to town i have to buy more potions , anyone else having this problem while lvling. Please tell me what i may be doing wrong
    Can't really say for sure but being level 32 I barely need to use my health potions. (Unless my Cleric companion is down or in training.) Because of this I'm able to save up all my money. No idea what will happen once I reach 40+ but for now I'm in the clear.