test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Manual Enter Dungeon

rhendurarhendura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
It seems that all dungeons have a manual entrance point so far, but I have not seen one for the Lair of the Mad Dragon in Helms Hold, has anyone found the manual entrance yet? Or is there on for this dungeon at all?
Post edited by rhendura on

Comments

• monarrchmonarrch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rhendura wrote: »
    It seems that all dungeons have a manual entrance point so far, but I have not seen one for the Lair of the Mad Dragon in Helms Hold, has anyone found the manual entrance yet? Or is there on for this dungeon at all?

The layout of the dungeons makes it hard an confusing to find some entrances much less remember where they are. All of this could be fixed if they allowed you to queue up for dungeons by list, that way you could group queue with friends, do old content anytime. This needs to happen
  • unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Find the Ranger's Encampment (3 I think?) on the map, it's in the north. Go down the hill and follow the cliff side on your right (you're going east I believe). It's a big door at the end of a trench.