test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Review Search Functionality

yoshitheblmyoshitheblm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Like the title of this thread says I wish Foundry quests up for review had search functionality. As it stands right now the list is big and getting bigger. Then you see all of those 'Test, ignore this' quests which take up even more room. The devs need to add a search feature badly.

With that said, I have my first quest published and I'm just looking to get reviews. It's called 'The Quest for Magic - Part 1' by me, @yoshi theblm (no space).

I'm not looking to pad ratings or anything, just get it out for the general population. If I have time I will try to find and review some of yours as well. Thank you guys!
Post edited by yoshitheblm on

Comments

• shroommageshroommage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They ought to do two things: allow private or unlisted maps so that authors can test them properly with actual characters and groups and create some kind of quick queue (like Steam Greenlight does) to give each player a short list of maps in need of review that they personally haven't played.

A search function would also be a good idea.
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There have been many topics about this, I've spent a good deal of time complaining about it as well. Hopefully a fix is on the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,444 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really hope they add this. My friend made a quest yesterday and we all want to try it out and review it for him, but short of scrolling through hundreds of missions, there is no way to find it. Seems like quite an oversight really.
    Ciaran%20Sig.jpg
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
    Check my GitHub for details on STO forum themes: https://github.com/khamseen/PWEVan
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!