Max Graphics Problem - SLI

rankftwrankftw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Specs:

Sli 680s
i5 2500k @ 4.8Ghz
8GB DDR 3 1600Mhz
320.00 drivers

When I have the graphics set to max my fps drops to 15 at certain times during dungeons or PvP. When I'm out questing I get a constant 60 fps with no slow downs. The drops happen when certain abilities are activated as I can see them on screen. Both my gpu's are around 50-60% usage during normal play and it does not change when the drops happen. This problem is either with the game or with the drivers. I have friends who do not have the same problem in the same areas. If I drop the graphics down the medium the problem goes away and I only use about 20% on both gpu's. I game at 1440p so SLI is needed.

Comments

• Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would try to roll back to 314.22 first

Have a MSI lightning with large OC playing at max everything and it takes every bit of it w/o slowing down (480 GTX)

Even have 32x QSAA .. all the settings maxed (driver side) as well as in the game.

All else fails, try the 10% drop function in the troubleshooting section of video options (very bottom area)