test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please allow us to downlevel so we can play with our friends

rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
this game is so great in so many ways yet has a few things that I feel can keep players invested and spending money.

1. Allow players to down level like in GW2 so we can play with friends etc. I would like to be able to bring my 60 to the cloak tower and be bumped down to their level so its a great experience for them. Think about it. The most fun is playing with friends, with queues being bad this one thing will help the newer players not leave out of boredom and allow friends to play together.

2. If you are not going to allow players to queue for level 60 versions of the skirmishes, allow us to queue for any and be down leveled to that level so again we can play with our friend or play skirmishes with friends anytime we want.

3. Also some sort of mode selection for quest, beginner, hard etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by rohk007 on

Comments

• Options
    chronin78chronin78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    With the limited character slots, this would be especially useful. My brother may start playing and it would be nice to go on an adventure of two with him. I think this should be standard in every MMO.
  • Options
    alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm surprised we can't do this, especially as Champions and STO allow it. Definitely needed
  • Options
    notmerfnadnotmerfnad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is really an essential feature. When you have many friends that don't play as often as you do it's hard to have characters at an appropriate level to play with each friend (with the limited character slots). I think this function would really help the social aspect of the game and keep more of the "casual" players in the game when their enthusiast friends can still play with them.