test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Pack - Multiple toons?

morteonmorteon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Apologies if this has been covered or asked elsewhere....

I have a 53rd level TR, who I claimed my guardian items on, horse, pet...weapon.. etc etc..

I decided last night to give guardian fighter a go.

So... I leveled him up to 5, checked mail for my founders pack, and got dyes and party poppers and...

no mount, no weapon, no pet...

As far as I understood it, the guardian pack provided the blue wep, the mount, and the pet to each charachter on the account...

I am level 8 as of writing this and still havent gotten my mount/pet/wep in the mail....

Did I understand the pack wrong? I have spoken to other guardians and they said they got their stuff in the mail...

Is it a bug?

Would appreciate an answer

Thanks - Morteon
Post edited by morteon on

Comments

• tanuki007tanuki007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morteon wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been covered or asked elsewhere....

I have a 53rd level TR, who I claimed my guardian items on, horse, pet...weapon.. etc etc..

I decided last night to give guardian fighter a go.

So... I leveled him up to 5, checked mail for my founders pack, and got dyes and party poppers and...

no mount, no weapon, no pet...

As far as I understood it, the guardian pack provided the blue wep, the mount, and the pet to each charachter on the account...

I am level 8 as of writing this and still havent gotten my mount/pet/wep in the mail....

Did I understand the pack wrong? I have spoken to other guardians and they said they got their stuff in the mail...

Is it a bug?

Would appreciate an answer

Thanks - Morteon

I have this same problem. I sent a bug request ticket in but haven't gotten the issue fixed. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
  • exshinexshin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's a npc in-town to re-claim the items. Founder agent or something along those lines. Top left corner I think.
  • lottiemclottiemc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's a vendor that supplies (free of charge to founders) the founder's packages. He's just past the soldier who gives you the peasant's clothes that Sgt. Knox sends you to for "leisure" / civilian clothing.

Just keep going right past that soldier until you run into the table against the wall. You should be able to reclaim the pack, in its entirety, from that vendor, I believe.

Lottie