test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server not responding

sugarsweet122sugarsweet122 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
i logged in and it keeps freezing and say server not responding is anyone having this prob plz leave a comment thanks
ah kingdom hearts a tale of love death and adventure :cool:
Post edited by sugarsweet122 on

Comments

• manumacbeth89manumacbeth89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well myself was transferring to a foundry quest and timedouted because of gameserver not working,then i am stuck to connecting to login server...so it seems not only me
  • nwchris2nwchris2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here as of today :(
  • iluvfatchicksiluvfatchicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been having this problem as well. The game practically unplayable. Every few steps i get "server not responding" its a few as 6 seconds to as much as a minute and a half or so. Anyone know a fix? or how I can make the game playable. Im not sure if its on my end or not. Accessing the internet or playing any other online games is not a problem.
  • everautumneverautumn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem. It takes me an average of three times of logging out/logging back in when I first begin to play, just to get it to work. Then as I play the server crashes every 10-20 minutes, a lot of times when I'm in the middle of combat causing death. This is very frustrating. I really like the whole concept of this game (even better than WoW!) but I just want an admin to let me know if it's a problem on my end, or if it's just the beta bugs. I've been looking for a forum but there really isn't one. I have a few lockboxes as well, but I am waiting to spend the money to open them until I can get a good hour or two of straight unhindered gameplay out of this game.
  • kmartinternetkmartinternet Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    same issue here
  • kmartinternetkmartinternet Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    pointfull bump
  • trybanttrybant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah getting the same thing. Started after the 5/3 patch for me. Constantly seeing "Server not responding" and rubberbanding all over the place. It has gotten better in the pve aspect of the game but forget about pvp. I will go in to cap a point and start running in place for 30s just to see my corpse and a million orange numbers. Plz fix or respond. Havent seen anything mentioned that they are aware of the issue since "launch"
  • quenthelbaenrequenthelbaenre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same issues throughout different times of the day. I have tried many different solutions as posted on various threads throughout the forum and nothing has worked. I've sent them a ticket and nothing was resolved, the only thing left on their suggestion was check my internet, but my husband is running Star Trek on his desktop and he runs the game fine. He has never had any issues with his own Neverwinter acct either. My roommate is also experiencing problems as well. I don't understand if this is a beta issue or not but they need to address this. It's making the game unplayable and this problem only started a week after I started playing.
  • kokynitykokynity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue here
  • suhavodasuhavoda Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm too getting disconnected from the server on a regular basis, every 3-5 minutes, it's very frustrating
  • nankangyounankangyou Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem
  • lunete86lunete86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue here.

The funny thing is, i didn't move to another area and i get "server not responding" every 5-10 minutes, if i saw this display the chat is going well.

I have test my internet settings and i can confirm there is no problem at home, so i think last patch was not good for the server i guess :o.
    I had this problem since last patch.

Tracert is fine to the patching servers, and i also run the cryptics testfile, with no problems.
  • deathscyth76thdeathscyth76th Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    5/21/2014 Update, The problem still exists.
    Getting it even with a direct connection.
    Is it a server overload?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Closing for necro. If more than 30 days have passed since the last post in a given thread, then please find a more active thread to post your issue in. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.