test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LFG Dragon EU player

ddpearlddpearl Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hey,

I'm looking for a nice mature guild, I'm from EU so it would be nice if you have many EU players.
I'm 22 years old and fairly active. I'm new to the game, atm lvl20 TR and rising. I like both PvE and PvP. I do have TS but my most gameplay hours are during work so I can't be very active in TS sadly.

My main goal is to find a nice mature guild with who to have fun with :)

If anyone interested in having me you can contact me in game Azazel or leave me a msg, thanks.

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hail Ddpearl, and welcome to Neverwinter. Our family community has a player base from all over the world. We are very active ingame and our efforts are concentrated on teamwork. We are a mature community with focus on honor and respect. Have a look at www.sinisterswarm.com, great stuff there about our home. If interested, you can pm me here or submit an application. We base ourselves on quality and not quantity. And we are also located on the Dragon server as well. Good luck in your search, would love to chat.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png