test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

There needs to be a punishment for AFKing on PvP.

ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The amount of time I've joined matches, started losing by say 100 points and whole team AFK's instead of trying to win. There are so many chances to turn games around but people are too bothered about getting quick and easy points rather than trying to PvP.

There needs to be something similar to the Deserter Debuff in World of Warcraft. You AFK, you get kicked for inactivity and you can't join again for a set time. This will at least help removing the AFKers in PvP.

Cheers.
Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
PvE Enthusiast.
mbre6g.jpg
Post edited by ashrox10 on

Comments

• Options
    baballo2baballo2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    The amount of time I've joined matches, started losing by say 100 points and whole team AFK's instead of trying to win. There are so many chances to turn games around but people are too bothered about getting quick and easy points rather than trying to PvP.

There needs to be something similar to the Deserter Debuff in World of Warcraft. You AFK, you get kicked for inactivity and you can't join again for a set time. This will at least help removing the AFKers in PvP.

Cheers.
    PVP is a joke, CC >nuke>disable>knock out. 99% of the time you don't even get time to build decent action points to put some decent use of daily powers, on top of that put a guardian on front and you are set. PvP that rely on potions?!? really?!? what the **** is this1 korean LOL championship 2008'.
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Double tap a movement key to dodge.

= Get out of CC.
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    damarinasaidamarinasai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree, it's annoying as hell when you try to carry a battle but 2 of 5 team members are going afk.
    Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot.