test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is 'Exploring' against the rules?

dupsudupsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, is Exploring like climbing on rooftops and going out of the areas against the rules?
Post edited by dupsu on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I imagine that so long as you aren't gaining some advantage in PvE or PvP (such as being able to kill enemies without them hitting you) it shouldn't be consider an exploit. A bug, perhaps, but I doubt you will get into trouble for it.

DISCLAIMER:
    Cryptic's Terms of Service allows them the right to ban you at their discretion, so you do such things at your own risk. And to be safe DO NOT post them on these forums.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone dared to jump off the moonstone mask area yet? I nearlly plucked up the courage but bottled it.
  • authorboyauthorboy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Has anyone dared to jump off the moonstone mask area yet? I nearlly plucked up the courage but bottled it.

Yup! Couldn't resist. Splat, followed by rez back up top. :P
  • c10udc10ud Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »

Indeed. I couldn't resist the urge. It was really anti-climactic, though. By looking down it seems like such a long distance, but it only takes a couple seconds before you reach gray matter and die.
  • c10udc10ud Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    shahualing wrote: »
    How do you get to the moonstone mask island anyway?
    There's a portal from the city not far from the auction house and bank. It's a classic, blue, stargate looking, swirly in a stone arch; pretty hard to miss.
  • rm4g3dd0vrm4g3dd0v Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    theres a portal that has line of sight to the island
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Moonstone is one of the coolest places in the game imo, be sure to check that out if you find the portal
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do hope they add some vendors and such to moonstone, it seems like such a letdown to have nothing but one interactable NPC out there. Just duplicate the vendors from the city and they them up there or something, keep the place lively!