test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen (Wait Time?)

deadlydivadolldeadlydivadoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
After paying for this game and not getting an email for 2 days I was real happy to get the game. I just went to grab so zen, I pay for it, it post and say I have it but I login and ???? Where is my zen? Do I need to wait 2 days to get that to??? Im trying real hard to like this game :( real hard...

Comments

• Options
    jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So you have purchased the Zen. Have you transferred it from your Zen Wallet to your chosen game (Neverwinter obviously in this case). I have heard a heap of people say they brought Zen but never transfer it to the game they want to use it in. Odd system if you ask me.
  • Options
    deadlydivadolldeadlydivadoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jakula1 wrote: »
    So you have purchased the Zen. Have you transferred it from your Zen Wallet to your chosen game (Neverwinter obviously in this case). I have heard a heap of people say they brought Zen but never transfer it to the game they want to use it in. Odd system if you ask me.

OMG Where is that even posted when u buy the zen lmao I have not played there games before did not know thats how it worked. TY so much ( ok ok im a ****)

Can Close This Post Sorry
  • Options
    jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if it's posted or if there are instructions anywhere. I just noticed I didn't get my Zen the first time I attempted to purchase it and went looking. If you purchase say Station Cash (SOE) you can use it and see the balance in any of their games you play. However here you need to transfer the zen to a particular title. /shrug