test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rough astral diamonds and gateway

jobistonejobistone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
On Friday spent the afternoon and evening doing leadership tasks for the rough astral diamonds, logged in last night and I only received the 400 for the two tasks I had just completed and was missing the 1200 or so I had got from Friday ??
Post edited by jobistone on

Comments

• ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    you are not the only one....

I have never received my astral diamonds when I use gateway to collect. I simply don't use gateway to collect those missions anymore. hopefully this is something they will address.
  • jobistonejobistone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    K thought I had seen others mention, guess its only good for the xp then.

Is it the same for gold and items?
  • ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    I have received items (like the chests) but hadn't thought about the gold. Not sure on that.
  • selmephrenselmephren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All I'm sure about is that I'm getting the chests, crafting supplies and NOT getting any rough astral diamonds. I'll have to look closer for the gold and anything else.