test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Roleplaying Guild

fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello I have three characters I'm looking to roleplay with. I'm looking for a heavy roleplay guild that has minimal to no out or character chat. I'd like guild chat to be in character. If you cannot justify in character guild chat then I am afraid you are not creative enough.
I am an extremely active, proactive and skilled players.

My first character is Thorin a level 60 great weapon fighter on Mindflayer. Thorin is a guard in the mountains whom protects his homeland from goblins and giants.

My second character is Mia a level 15 control wizard on Mindflayer. Mia is a bounty hunter who uses seduction to lure her pray into a secure feeling before feasting on their lives.

My third character is Dwalin Ironskull a level 46 guardian fighter on Beholder. Dwalin is a warrior always looking for a greater challenge.

I play all three very actively so if you are interested in any of them for your ranks please let me know. I recommend sending me a mail in game in character and 'roleplaying' me into the guild rather than a random invite that has no meaning at all. I am picky when it comes to guilds but I am definitely worth it and very loyal.
Post edited by fcrowles on

Comments

• valirmonvalirmon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fcrowles wrote: »
    ...If you cannot justify in character guild chat then I am afraid you are not creative enough...

My first character is Thorin ...

My third character is Dwalin ...

Hmm... Creativity is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose. Good luck finding a RP guild. I'm looking, as well.
  • bennett1stbennett1st Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    www.neverwinter-rp.com

Give it a look.