test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF Power is poorly worded - Character now ruined - Need free Respec - GM HELP!!!

johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
On my guardian fighter, there is a power at the 20 point level that says, "unlock rank 3 of all previous powers!" which I and my whole guild assumed meant that if I put 3 points in all previous powers, it would unlock a special power there. It is worded so very poorly.

Now after wasting a ton of points in stuff I don't need trying to unlock this, I realize what it meant. But now my character is ruined by this.

It only meant that I had unlocked the ability to put 3 points in all previous and future powers. HOw the Devs have it worded, it looks like they want you to put 3 points into everything above the 20 point tier to unlock another new combo ability there since it looks like the "combat challenge" type of thing.

This has ruined my whole character build as I was putting points in stuff I did not need to fulfill the "put 3 in everything" description you have there.

I need a free respec as this is open beta and I consider this a bug as the description is not understood by the majority of players until its too late. My character is pretty much ruined because of this right now. Thanks.

Also, I tried to send this in as a GM ticket and it keeps telling me "profanity detected in description; this is not allowed" I wrote this about 10 times now and am really upset about the ticket doing this and my character being ruined.
Post edited by johnny305 on

Comments

• Options
    johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any GM around to reply?