test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

#$%#$% Kit Broke?

seedyman42seedyman42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Is anyone else seeing fairly reasonable kit breakage followed by runs of like 95% kit breakage?
I am going into instances with 5 or 6 of each kit and using them all up on any find. I just used 4 dungeon kits 2 nature kits and 3 religion kits. The dingeon was the only one I got anything for because I forgot to top off my kits, I ran out on the others. This happens ALL THE TIME on this character, runs of 4 and 5 failures IN A ROW on one node at least one time for every dungeon/instance. I cannot afford to keep buying kits if I never get anything.:mad:
Post edited by seedyman42 on

Comments

• Options
    mee2002mee2002 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I've been having this problem too. Weird thing is it seems to come and go. I have 3 toons, 2 I play only with friends and 1 I solo with. The solo one ends up breaking kits about 80% of the time. The two I am always in a group with only get breaks about 25-50% of the time. Not sure if it's related to grouping or not. My solo toon just broke 5 kits, succeeded on one, and broke two more :(
    NW-DPTTECLTF - Cindy Jones and the Holy Stein. A simple but hopefully entertaining foray into the world of Foundry.
  • Options
    tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It seems to run in streaks and has been for a couple weeks. I will sometimes not have any break, then I'll have 4 or 5 in a row break.
  • Options
    thankonisprothankonispro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is NORMAL for kits to break. That is the way that they were built. Please don't fill up the forum with pseudo-bugs like these, leave space for the important ones, like the auction house duping bug that is probably going on right now.
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The tootltip says that they work 75% of the time. I don't think the tooltip is accurate.