test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Test Mount or Alternative

heruohta1heruohta1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Couldn't find anything in search related to this. Is it possible to get a "testing mount" or to increase speed while testing within the Foundry? Currently with extra large maps this is a hassle without a speed increase of some sort. Hopefully, I've just missed something obvious like an option. Any advice?
The Darkwater Saga:
Darkwater Rising - LIVE! (NW-DJ2KG9JBA)
Waves of Deception - Under Construction!
Crashing Tides - Under Construction!
Post edited by heruohta1 on

Comments

• kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    heruohta1 wrote: »
    Couldn't find anything in search related to this. Is it possible to get a "testing mount" or to increase speed while testing within the Foundry? Currently with extra large maps this is a hassle without a speed increase of some sort. Hopefully, I've just missed something obvious like an option. Any advice?
    It's not. And when I specifically requested this during the Foundry beta, I was repeatedly informed by other Foundry beta testers it wasn't necessary...
  • heruohta1heruohta1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, that's a bummer. I guess I'll keep scooting the spawn point around as needed. Thanks for the reply!
    The Darkwater Saga:
    Darkwater Rising - LIVE! (NW-DJ2KG9JBA)
    Waves of Deception - Under Construction!
    Crashing Tides - Under Construction!