test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Something wrong with dungeon queues?

darkdriumdarkdrium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Are the dungeon queues bugged or something? Last night (level 60 cleric) got my queues almost all instantly.

Today I've been waiting for an hour for either of the 2 epic dungeons to pop. Since the only endgame this game has are these dungeons (and something called gauntlygrym that as far as I tell isn't actually in the game to queue for?) this really sucks, and also seems like a bug or something since they were instantaneous before, unless absolutely no one just plays on Saturday?
Post edited by darkdrium on

Comments

• trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darkdrium wrote: »
    ...unless absolutely no one just plays on Saturday?

Shockingly enough the majority of players haven't reached level 60. Even more shocking is the fact that, despite popular belief, not everyone has nothing better to do with their weekends but sit at home and play games all day. Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It has been like this for my CW all week (at 60). I don't think it's a bug, could just be that more clerics hit 60? I imagine the bottleneck are GFs. An alternative to the dungeon finder would be to build a group manually.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • darkdriumdarkdrium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well last night when I was basically getting instant queues we almost never had a GF and were able to win the dungeons just fine, so even if they are a bottle kneck I was getting in without them anyways.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hmm, strange. Like I said, I really haven't had any epic dungeons pop for me in the past few days, but I figured it was because I'm a CW and not many folks have hit 60 yet. I tried earlier today too, waited an hour, then switched to an alt.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm lvl 26 and today are 2 hours i'm on queue for either skirmishes/cragmire dungeon and till now i couldn't complete any of the dailies cos not once a party pop up.
    The only queue working is pvp one!

Darn i need the dungeons! .-.