test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Selling a Gold Making Guide (tell me if i can get banned for this o.o)

mgs1legacymgs1legacy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi :D I just figured out a way to get 1g in 1 min, at any lvl. Its limited though, so not many people can know, id rather sell the tactic and not do it :P

Anyway, if any1s interested offer me a price in AD (reply to this thread with an offer)

Also u will have to send the money 1st, so take screen shots or record so u can ban me if I scam u. I will also record.
Post edited by mgs1legacy on

Comments

• tomasvettomasvet Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Obviously you can't be banned for making a guide, unless the guide is how to exploit a game weakness or some sort of bug, anything that's unintended.
  • mgs1legacymgs1legacy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea its no exploit :P

and hmm.. im guessing no1 will buy it.. maybe I should message a famous youtuber for this game and get him to make a guide on youtube, for free o.O
  • prevail517prevail517 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seeing as how gold has absolutely no value in this game I doubt anyone will care.
  • mmcsky1mmcsky1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mgs1legacy wrote: »
    yea its no exploit :P

and hmm.. im guessing no1 will buy it.. maybe I should message a famous youtuber for this game and get him to make a guide on youtube, for free o.O

If you make a guide on how to make 1k AD under 1minute i will buy it since AD is the only meaningful currency acquired trough gameplay.
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How to make gold, use AD to buy items, sellt he item to vender. LIMITED and win...
  • shiinchan01shiinchan01 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    prevail517 wrote: »
    Seeing as how gold has absolutely no value in this game I doubt anyone will care.

This lol, if it was an AD farm that was worth it, maybe.
  • mgs1legacymgs1legacy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well yea, u can do this tactic to get like 10g, then u are safe with buying meds/kits :D
    as avean said, u buy items from the AH with AD and sell to NPCs for money.
    u can buy uncommon items for like 7AD and sell for like 3S, so that's 700AD for 3G, or u can buy rare items to sell for like 13S but that costs more AD.

I highly recommend doing this for a Perm Horse that costs 5g, and maybe buy a companion, or just buy lots of horses/companions to sell in the AH for AD, idk if any1 buys them though