test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feedback

aurennaurenn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Just some personal feedback from my time playing, I'm at around level 54 and felt like tossing in a lil feedback. First, i'd REALLY like it if when the winter wolves bite you and toss you that you suddenly didn't zoom in to your characters back...I actually got so disorientated I nearly threw up. Either make it so you don't zoom in when they grab/toss you, or make it so they have that shiny bright white flash when they do that power move so I can avoid it.

Second, Percentage of Progress. This one is mostly for dungeons but can be applied to all quests. I'd like a little thing that says "You have done X% of Quest." to let you know how far into a dungeon you are or if you're doing little quests rather than it saying 0/15 it would say X% and such.

Third, this is more of a suggestion/idea but would it at all be possible to buy something like a courier bird so we don't have to run all the way back to town to mail items or get items, or even to turn in quests? It could be an all purpose thing, send/receive mail, turn in quests while out on the field with out having to trek ALL the way back to Knox or even Rhix to get the daily quests.
Post edited by aurenn on

Comments

• Options
    kova3kova3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cant say about the winter wolves cuz i aint that far into the game but the dungeon progress count and the courier bird i like much and it would make many things easier that way
  • Options
    tyler23434tyler23434 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with the op. I got started getting migraines at that point. I had to skip that content and lv past it with pvp