Options

Outbid on AH - Lost 122k Astral Diamonds

2»

Comments

• Options
    zeyphr05zeyphr05 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    malcor wrote: »
    Yep, I made a post about this happening to me today but apparently losing 20k in astral diamonds was not enough to get it noticed. I converted Zen to Ad to buy a mount. When I checked on it later, the auction was gone and I never received my ad back in email or as rough diamonds. It is just gone and that bs when you lose real money. When I get them back I will consider spending again. But for now, no more money from me.

I should clarify one thing, I never received ANY email at all. Nothing!

Yes they should not have implemented a way to spend real money when there were still known bugs in the auction system. Losing items/currency to programming errors is in no way the users fault. They are going to need to start reimbursing people or the game will be dead before it even gets off the ground.
  • Options
    zaphod042zaphod042 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mail seems really bugged to me. It will never allow me to scroll down to view all the mail if I have a bunch. It will also delete more than one mail when I only wanted to delete one mail message. If they fix the mail, maybe the AH will be better (well, only if they fix the search feature in the AH).
  • Options
    zeyphr05zeyphr05 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I get a response 3+ days later only to hear they had "Lost" my previous ticket and I needed to resubmit it. GG Perfect world. Customer support is AWESOME. ffs
  • Options
    mentalmonstermentalmonster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had an Outbid Mail without the 250,000 AD refund (CW RealyRare Shirt)
    Also only 2/3 of my sale mails actually had diamonds in them

No replies to my Ticket yet either - Way to much money to loose
    I cant use the AH now and at level 60 thats mostly all i have to do :(

PS using the word "put" or "3" in a ticket makes it believe you're doing profanities - hehe weird
  • Options
    mentalmonstermentalmonster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zeyphr05 - I always email myself what i send to people using cut paste - a lot of web/application based mail seem to "loose" your info
  • Options
    leusha0leusha0 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i got mine with mail and itook from mailbox
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Closing this rather old thread. Please check the last post date in a thread before posting and if it's more than 30 days, either start a new thread or look for a more recent active thread.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.